Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RSL vs New York Preview

I have been so busy lately that I barely have time to blog, but I am here now and that's all that matters. The past few weeks have been crazy. School is starting to get stressful, work is getting busy and RSL is close to winning the MLS Cup. I am still recovering from the Utah vs. TCU game, but I will be ready for the RSL vs. New York game. I think we will win because we have home field advantage - We always play well at home. True, NY has been the only team not to lose at Rio Tinto, but, RSL was so nervous on the opening night and we played terrible. We will be able to settle down and attack all night long. I have really thought all our players have played really lately and that is why we are in the Western Conference Championship. Yura has been amazing, Clint has been good. Javi has played like the MVP he deserved. Dema has played amazing, despite people wanting Andy to start in front of him. Kyle has been a true leader. Will has only fueled the fire. Joy has been solid. Olave and Nat have been unbeatable. Wingert and Russell have gotten forward in the attack yet still playing amazing D. Rimando has been amazing too. It is a shame none of our team got any postseason awards. But, I think everyone will get their reward in the form of the MLS Cup. We can win it all if we continue to have heart.

See ya the Rio on Saturday

1 comment:

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

RED RALLY AT RIO TINTO!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED. MAN, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME. 2-1 RSL