Thursday, July 24, 2008

Real Salt Lake vs. Deportivo Saprissa - Recap

I thought it was a good game. It was fun to be there and I think RSL played really well, despite the 2-1 loss.
I thought Reynish played okay and was glad Wingert scored. Once I saw him make a run from midfield, I knew he was going to score.
I thought Nimo played really well too. He looked comfortable on the ball.
Can we get Acosta a jersey with his name on it. It's not like this is his first time in a Real jersey, put his name on the back please.
Mantilla, it's time to move on. I think with the signing of Russell, your days are numbered.
I thought we could have won this game, but oh well. I know we will be ready for Toronto.
I love how we have players are every position who can play well and I love our depth. I am not worried whenever we bring a sub off the bench, because he probably started at least a couple of games. I think Kreis and Garth have really done a great job putting the team together. I don't see why we can't win the MLS Cup, or at least get to it. As long as we remain solid at home and are able to draw on the road, we will be in the MLS Cup for sure.

No comments: