Friday, August 1, 2008

iPhone / iTouch Apps Part 2

Thanks to all of you who read Part 1, let's get started.

Facebook - A good little App for an App with lots of Apps. WOW. Once again, I am left wondering how useful it is because I don't have regular access to the internet.
Overall Grade: iPhone - A
iTouch - F without Internet, A with Internet

Twitterific - This is a great App for all those who twitter. It is very useful and keeps everyone updated!
Overall Grade: iPhone - A
iTouch - F without Internet, A with Internet

NYTimes - I do get wireless Internet at work and when I have tried to use this, it only displays the homepage and I still haven't been able to access the Sports page. (I try every day) This would be cool if it worked.
Overall Grade: A if you like just the front page of the news, F if you don't.

JirboBreak - This is a fun App which reminds me of old Nintendo games. This is the game where you have a bar at the bottom and the ball bounces around and you have to break all the bricks. I like this game because you can listen to your music while you play it (although it hiccups sometimes). I also like how you have to have your finger on the screen in order for the ball to move. Once your finger is off, the ball freezes until you get your hand back on the screen. Fun little game to waste time with.
Overall Grade: B

There you go. For now I haven't purchased an App because I don't want to! All of the above Apps are free. Thanks for reading.

No comments: