Saturday, August 9, 2008

RSL Intrasquad Scrimmage



My friend Jordan and I went to Quinn's Junction this morning to the RSL Intrasquad scrimmage, billed as the "Cobalt vs. Claret" game. It was awesome, there were probably around 100 people there and the setting was perfect. The weather was awesome because the sun hid behind the clouds for most of the game.
It was a fun game, Alex Nimo scored first for the white team (I guess that would be Cobalt). Deuchar, Espindola and Williams scored for the Yellow or Claret team, who won 3-1. It was fun to stand next to the field and hear what the players are saying and how much they talk to each other. I think RSL is so good because of their communication on the field. It was awesome.
Check out some pictures I took. Also, more pictures will be on my flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timhaslam

No comments: